someone telling me to calm down when I was already calm unleashes a fury that not even hell can contain
i hate it when i am thinking about something but then i forget what i am thinking about and i try to think of it again but i cant think of it
take a moment to look how far we’ve come
LET’S SEE HOW FAR WE’VE COME
i love the sense of community in the classroom when you all know you failed the test
- you have never seen your own face, only reflections and pictures
- something is always touching you
- you can always see your nose
- your tongue never sits comfortably in your mouth
- you will never feel something exactly the same way someone else does
- you can’t imagine a new colour
Why would you fucking do that
Remember when they were going to censor the internet?
Remember when people cared about Kony?
Remember when people did the cinnamon challenge?
Remember when everyone played Temple Run?
Remember the Alamo?
Remember the Titans?
remember who you are
good job, yahoo.